- Identify the Workplace Safety and Health Act/ Regulations/ Approved Codes of Practice/ Singapore Standards relevant to Work At Height
- Recognize risk assessment methods on relevant to Work At Height hazards
- Follow organizational preventive measures relevant to Work At Height
- Use and Care for fall prevention systems and equipments
- Follow workplace Fall Protection Plan in accordance with organizational procedures
- Legal and Other requirements relevant to WAH
- Risk Assessment methods relevant to WAH Hazards
- Preventive measures relevant to Work At Height
- Fall Protection Equipment
- Fall Protection Plan
- Practical Session
This course is for all workers who are required to work at heights. The participants will be taught the hazards and the safe work practices of working at heights.
7.5 hours (including assessment)
- Practical Sessions
Upon completion of the course and passing the examination, a safety pass will be issued to all participants.
The full course fee will be billed upon enrolment for this course.